Saturday, January 5, 2008

Eva's first haircut

On Monday Eva had her first haircut! I took her to a cute kids salon in Salt Lake with airplane seats, a short potty (which Nathan found fascinating, by the way) and little TV's to watch during the haircut. When we walked in there was a little boy about Eva's age screaming his head off. It never even occured to me she might not like it, so I spend the next few minutes saying, "Isn't this fun?!" over and over and pointing out all of the features of the salon. Eva did seem to have fun, though. I can't prove this though, because as usual, Eva did not smile for any pictures! One of these days we'll get a really good smiley photo of Eva.



Right inside the door of the salon is a big slide. When we first arrived I took Nate out of the stroller and told him I would help him with the slide in just a second and went to unbuckle Eva. By the time I turned around Nate had booked it up the steps and slid down by himself!





No comments: