Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baking on Sunday

Last but not least, here is one more post. Today Nate and Eva helped make lime bars and were really excited about cracking the eggs. While the bars were baking they cracked a couple of extra eggs and I scrambled them up for the kids to eat. Eva was not a fan - she brought me a handfull right out of her mouth, but when I said no thanks, being more disgusted by scrambled eggs myself than her messy handful of egg, she stuck them in Nate's bowl. Funny how I also gave away my scrambled eggs to my sister . . . but I was 16!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love all your photos. Eva looks absolutely adorable. I feel like I always know quite a bit about what they are doing and learning from Stephi! The kids are so cute!

Megan Zimmerman said...

Jordan! Hi! Your kids are getting so big!

SaraB said...

in that bottom picture Eva is making sucvh a jordan face! Seeing your beautiful kids makes me miss you so much!