Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What's New?

So what’s going on with Ben? 
I’ve started working at Xango, a MLM that sells natural health products, I’m doing Norwegian Customer Service and actually sitting at my desk at the moment.
It’s a huge change from any job I’ve had for a long time, because I feel like I spend so much time just sitting around. I’m so used to always having something else waiting to get done. I’ve already set up my accounts, finished my reports, looked through all the updates, information, translated it to Norwegian in my head, and I still have 5 hours to go. It’s nice because I have time to work on my homework, but it’s strange to have a job like this again. Xango is also strange because I’ve never worked for a company that likes to put it’s brand image out there so much as this company. I have received the following swag items to date:
Xango Soccer Ball


Xango Candles
Xango Insulated Bag
Xango Notebook

Xango Messenger Bag
Xango Pens
Xango Mangosteen

No comments: