Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ben emerges from seclusion...

It seems like I've been keeping a low profile, as it's been a been a particularly difficult stretch in our lives. It's funny, but as I look back at the last few months, I'm grateful for the opportunity and experiences that we've had, as they have pushed us in directions we may never have considered. I'm now attending Utah Valley University, pursuing a degree in Computer Science and programming. I love my classes, and have really been having a good time spending lots of time with Nathan and Eva.
As many of you know or may not, I watch local and national politics, and I tend to get very passionate about getting across my point of view. As I was thinking a few days ago, many of the girls that I've had will be voting in this election, which really scares me... So I thought I'd start a blog where you can ask questions that were off limits, and I'll also occasionally write on things I care about. I'm thinking about what I write as though I'm writing these letters to your girls. I'm really trying to really teach principles of what I believe, rather than focus on specific candidates or parties. I also plan to write about spiritual things, and hope that if any of you want to ask me questions, for advice, and for you to tell me why I'm wrong. I'm hoping that this will become a conversation, and I hope to respond to your comments, and you can leave them anonymously if you want. No question is really off limits, and I'll be posting on the blog http://lettersfromben.blogspot.com

I really hope to hear from all of you, I miss and care about each of you. Please keep us informed about what you are up to.

Ben

No comments: